Sunday, March 14, 2010

DEACONESS HOSPITAL'S HEALTHY WOMAN SPEAKER



DEACONESS HOSPITAL'S

HEALTHY WOMAN SPEAKER

OKLAHOMA CITY, OK

3/11/10


THE HEALING POWER OF LAUGHTER


Over 100 women laughed their way to better health while learning the importance--physically, mentally, and socially-- of taking charge of inviting laughter into each moment of the day. Humorous speaker, Kay, left. Laughter yoga, lead by Carol Naifeh, right, cuts through all gender, age, health, social, and language barriers. And it's free!!!



Kay signs an autograph for MY MOM IS MY HERO. Her story is on page 128!




Participants enjoy a complimentary, painless face lift they can take home.















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing girls!!!!

Anonymous said...

There was a table of women behind me that seemed not the type to attend a woman's event and after first exercise I thought they would leave but not one of them did. They got up for every activity! I thought you were great! I really hope you have several more opportunities to use that talk - you had some wonderful material!

Anonymous said...

You were awesome! Everyone had such a wonderful time. You are hysterical. Keep working on the stand-up comedy routine. I'm not kidding. I loved it when you were talking about the dust bowl book and how you were lying that you had read it. The thing that is so wonderful about your humor is a lot of the time it is impromptu. Off the cuff stuff.........which is the funniest. YOU GO GIRL!

Anonymous said...

It was very fun!! I loved learning to laugh again---laughed out loud all the way home. Off to Tulsa today to see my friend. I'll try it all out on her----she really needs this tip with Stage three cancer.